Friday 8 March 2013

Nails inc London Town Magnetic

This is my first go at a wave effect magnetic and I have to say I found it alot easier than the fishnets to get right. London Town looks pretty subtle in the bottle but when you get it on the nails it comes to life. The magnet effect always brings out the different colours in the polish to give it that truly airbrushed 3D effect which I love. This one has shades of milk chocolate and taupes in it and I have to say I can't stop looking at it!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I have the 17 wave magnetic polishes and have always found them pretty easy to use but they look so impressive don't they! great if you need a quick effect. I've wanted to try the fishnet xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I must say I was surprised at how easy it was too, especially without much effort. I've a few more to try in different colours so glad I got more!x

      Delete